Six $500 to $1,000 Grants
Educational Programs for At-risk Students
Application due to
on May 1, 2019
Award to be announced by June 1, 2019
with distribution of funds the following week.
These grants are for educational programs for at-risk students of any age group. In the past, among other things, we've helped with programs for children of incarcerated parents, young men who need direction and purpose, health care of parents with school-age children, American Indian children living on a reservation, and students with severe learning disabilities. We are open to helping with existing programs, not programs that are created solely for this grant. How can the influx of $500 to $1,000 help your organization achieve existing goals?
This Grant Application is designed to be simple. Please answer the following questions:
1. What is the name, mailing address and website address (if any) of the organization?
2. What is the 501c3 number?
3. What is the Mission Statement?
4. Who is on your board and who are your officers?
5. How to you work to accomplish this Mission Statement?
6. How many dollars are you applying for?
7. How would these dollars be utilized?
8. How do you measure success for the program to which these dollars will be applied?
9. Is there any additional information you care to share about this program?
10. Have you received a grant from the Louis & Mary Haddad Foundation in the past?
Thank you for taking time to complete this Grant Application. We wish you the best in your endeavors.